Friday, June 29, 2012

SEPHORA HAUL!♥

Hi girls!:) How are you doing? Hope you're well! Well,today i'm gonna show you what I bought from 'SEPHORA' last week.
The first thing on my wish-list was nailpolishes! They are so small and cute in 'funky' shades^^


From left to right : 58 catwalk icon/ L19 wanna be a star/L03 cherry popsicle/L11 samba in Rio/67 moody woman

I also wanted to buy some new make up items. I ended up buying a jumbo eyeliner and a lipstick pencil.The pencil provides an extraordinary finish. The coverage of a lipstick and the intense shine of lip gloss, it comes in eight shades that glide on easily in a precise pencil.This longwearing lip pencil has a creamy texture that feels comfortable on lips.
The jumbo pencil create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly and  stays put for 12-hours.

From left to right: Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof in 11 Turquoise/ Ultra vinyl lip pencil in
03 Vinyl Rasberry - shimmering deep pink. Also here are the swatches of the 2 products.<3

Then I had to buy a new concealer and I went with the ERASE paste from benefit.
Benefit Erase Paste is a concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer that instantly brightens and camouflages all-in-one. It has an innovative formula which makes sure signs of stress and fatigue are a thing of the past. These three brightening neutral shades give every gal correction perfection. I got the No 2 medium shade. Erase Paste includes a step-by-step concealing and brightening lesson and a handy little spatula.
Moreover,I got the Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist which gives you a gorgeous, natural-looking tan effect without streaking—year-round and without exposure to harmful UV rays. Its light tint bronzes the skin instantly, showing you exactly where you have applied it. This product is enriched with glycerin to moisturize the skin and is tested under dermatological control.
In addition, I purchased the SPF 15 Sunscreen body mist which is dermatologically tested and formulated without parabens.Then,it has a feather-light texture and it's easy to apply and will not leave behind white streaks or a greasy film. It is water-resistant with anti-UVA and UVB formula which protects skin from photoaging.

I hope you liked the above make up products and I would be glad if you would like to tell me your favourite! xoxo<3



3 comments:

  1. i liked erase paste as well... but definitely buy the porefessional by benefit as well, it's an amazing product! I have a review in my blog if you wanna check it out!

    http://beautyfulladdict.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok If you say so,I'll buy it!Also I checked out your blog and it's beautiful! I especially liked the colours you used on the background:) Now as far as the following button I will check for any possible problems and I'll tell u!Btw I joined your site:)

    ReplyDelete